The question of whether euthanasia was the compassionate thing to do to end an animal companion’s suffering when it appeared unbearable arose. In the brief discussion that followed it was explained that ending an animal’s life prematurely would deny them the opportunity to work out more karma and they would not have as good a rebirth as they might have otherwise.
- Buddha Agreed That I Stay
- Wangzha Shangzun Truly Transcends the Ordinary
- Wangzha Shangzun Chants Sutras at the Holy Miracles Temple to Bless Buddhists
- Zhaxi Zhuoma Pays Respect to the Great Holy Wang Zha Shang Zun
- Holy Buddhist Gurus set up a Difficult Situation for the “Lifting the Pestle onto the Platform” Dharma Assembly; H.H.Dorje Chang Buddha III lifted the 420lbs Vajra Pestle with one hand to resolve the Conundrum