The question of whether euthanasia was the compassionate thing to do to end an animal companion’s suffering when it appeared unbearable arose. In the brief discussion that followed it was explained that ending an animal’s life prematurely would deny them the opportunity to work out more karma and they would not have as good a rebirth as they might have otherwise.
- Announcement 20160107: Wangzha Shangzun asserts the qualification to perform the dharma of Inviting Buddha to Bestow Amrit
- Announcement 20160106: Evil masters and liars will expose themselves
- HQ Announcement No. 20150101
- The Manifestation of the Body of a Saint or Holy Being
- Buddha Agreed That I Stay