Cultivation is to leave the cycle of reincarnation, liberate yourself from all suffering, become a holy being, and persevere until you become a Buddha. To leave the cycle of reincarnation, we must establish a mind of renunciation (a mind determined to leave the cycle of reincarnation), a mind of firm belief, a mind with immovable vows, a mind of diligence, and mahayana bodhicitta.
- Why Do We Need to Learn Buddha Dharma? What Is the Fundamental Reason for Doing so?
- Announcement 20160107: Wangzha Shangzun asserts the qualification to perform the dharma of Inviting Buddha to Bestow Amrit
- Announcement 20160106: Evil masters and liars will expose themselves
- HQ Announcement No. 20150101
- The Manifestation of the Body of a Saint or Holy Being